Thursday, August 12, 2010

Promise ring???

I often wonder what people think about promise rings; it's a commitment to make a commitment. Commitment then, becomes a hierarchy. I think it would be interesting to add a few more rings before the promise ring, making it a sort of fun game where you can achieve higher levels by showing more devotion or coaxing your future wife into wanting to stick with you more and more as the levels progress. You could come up with fun names for each level; that would make it exciting. I can't think of any good names right now because I'm not feeling very creative. Please help me out; tell me what you think.

If you would like to speak to someone who has experience with a promise ring, please call Nicole at: (419) 344-4971. If you call or text her, be sure to give her an uplifting word or two, then ask her about promise rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment