Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Brooklyn did on Wednesday.

I'm keeping Brooklyn on a short leash, monitoring his life, for two reasons: 1) he is a recently discovered family member, so I feel like I owe him extra attention 2) he is in his late twenties and this age brings about a lot of challenging questions/emotional struggles; some being: should I choose a life partner? Am I going to have children? What will my career be? What the fuck is wrong with me? My parents are just two fucked up people? Why didn't you tell me that when I was 14 and screaming that daily????!!!

I am sad to report that Brooklyn only drank one beer last night. That's like a heroin addict licking bag residue. I couldn't believe it when he informed me via text last night. Somehow, that makes me feel less related to him.

More on Brooklyn later.

No comments:

Post a Comment